Join us for an ’80s-themed afternoon of Bingo on Saturday, September 24, 2022, for your chance to win one of ten designer purses! Registration includes bingo cards for 10 rounds of bingo to win purses from designers such as Michael Kors, Coach, Kate Spade, and more. Complimentary light bites will be available and a full bar is available for beverages. Proceeds raised will be used to support our missions toward raising mental health awareness.
Registration Opens August 19, 2022, at 12PM CT!
September 24, 2022
Ridges at Sand Creek Golf Course
21775 Ridges Dr
Jordan, MN 55352
Schedule of Events:
Registration Opens: 1PM
Purse Bingo First Game Begins: 2PM
- Tickets go on sale at noon on Friday, August 19, 2022.
- Tickets are $35 each, or you may reserve a table for eight for $250.
- If tickets are still available, they will be $40 at the door.
- Tickets are limited to the first 275 participants.
- All purchases are considered final. No refunds will be given.
- Please bring your tickets either printed or digitally to present to the Registration Desk upon check-in.
- Registration will begin at 1PM at Ridges at Sand Creek Golf Course in Jordan, MN.
- Light bites will be available complimentary to Bingo players.
- Each registrant will receive a packet of 10 color-coded bingo cards.
- The first game will begin promptly at 2PM. Players who are late may still join, but will not be given a refund for any missed games.
- There will be one (1) designer purse with a retail value of $200-500 designated as the prize for each of the ten games.
- All purses will be on display the night of the event so you can see them up close in person.
- You must use the designated color sheet for each game as directed by the game master.
- Extra packs of bingo cards will be available for purchase the evening of the event.
- The type of Bingo pattern to win will be announced at the beginning of each game.
- Players will mark the square if they have the right letter/number combination when called.
- Players must call “Bingo” when they complete the specified winning pattern.
- Each game will only have one (1) winner.
- Tie Breakers: In the event of a tie, the players holding a good Bingo will choose a card from a deck of cards; “Ace” highest and “2” will be the lowest card. The player with the highest card wins the bag.
- Intermissions will be made available between certain rounds.